Yui in Break




The J-Pop singer YUI has announced  a stop in her activities. She announced it with a message written on her hand. This is the second time she take pauses ( The first time was between 2008 and 2009).


Everyone, hello.
This is YUI.
Today, I have a little something to tell.
I, YUI, did activity as YUI for the past  8 years,
Through a lot of encounters with you all, staff members and everyone who has been involved with me, I have seen new things that I want to challenge, So I’ve decided to take a break in preparation for that.
I think once again, I will make you all feel worried, but I’ve decided this with positive thoughts, So I thought it would be nice to transmit this decision to you through this writte message.
Though the form of my work may change, I want to do a lot of fun things through my precious music, so if you like, from now on, please continue along with me.
I will keep updating my recent status, through the diary and such.
Please support me from now on.
YUI.


Posted By : Unknown

Article Yui in Break published by Unknown in Monday, December 10, 2012 0 Comments:Yui in Break
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment